AUX PLANTES ST EMILION GRAND CRU
- Appellation: Saint-Emilion grand Cru
- Grape varieties: 100% Merlot noir
- Acreage : 1ha
- Soil: Sand and fine clay on limestone
- Harvesting mode: Mechanical
- Vinification: Vinification in casks (500 liters) with open-bottom.
- Punching down everyday and maceration of 3 weeks due to powerfull tannins.
- Ageing: In the same casks used for the vinification.
- Tasting: Round, sucker, full-bodied and flavored (fresh red fruits, raspberry, cherry…). Perfect tannins for wine ageing.
- Service temperature: 17 to 18°C
- Ageing potential: 10 to 15 years
- Notes/Press: Vintage 2011 ranked 2nd Saint-Emilion Grand Cru and 1st new talent in the RVF Guide of the best wines cheaper than 20€.