CHATEAU DE BEL - BORDEAUX AOC
- Appellation: Bordeaux Supérieur
- Grapes varieties: 100% Merlot
- Acreage: 4ha70a
- Soil: Clay-silty on limestone layer
- Harvesting mode: mechanical
- Vinification: In cement tank without temperature control, short vatting (less than 3 weeks)
- Ageing: 50% in oak barrels aged of 2 or 3 years and 50% in cement tank to keep aromatic freshness.
- Tasting: Sucker wine with round tannins and fresh aromas.
- Service temperature: 15 to 18°C
- Ageing potential: Up to 7 years.