CHATEAU LES HAUTES GRAVES - MONTAGNE ST EMILION
- Appellation: Montagne Saint-Emilion
- Grapes varieties: 100% Merlot
- Acreage: 2 ha
- Soil: Graves on deep clay
- Harvesting mode: mechanical
- Vinification: Traditional concrete tanks, without temperature control and alternatly punching and pumping-over. Maceration of 3 to 4 weeks.
- Ageing: Short ageing (4 months) in new barrels of 225 liters.
- Tasting: powerfull wine, fleshy, a perfect reflection of its terroir.
- Service temperature: 15 to 18°C
- Ageing potential: up to 7 years.
- Notes/Press: Vintage 2011
- Gold Medal at LAIWC 2014