ECHAPPEE BEL - BORDEAUX AOC
- Appellation: Bordeaux
- Grapes varieties: 100% Merlot
- Acreage: 5,50 ha
- Soil: Clay-silty with undergrounds of Graves
- Harvesting mode: mechanical
- Vinification: Short fermentations and maceration (1 week each)
- Ageing: In stainless steel tanks to keep fruits and freshness.
- Tasting: Intense garnet color with notes of cherry and fresh raspberries. Fruity ,round and easy to drink.
- Service temperature: 15 to 18°C
- Ageing potential: 2 to 3 years.
- Notes/Press: Vintage 2011
- Silver medal, 14/20, Feminalises 2014
- Bronze medal, IWC 2014