ECHAPPEE BEL WHITE - BORDEAUX AOC
- Appellation: Bordeaux blanc
- Grapes varieties: 40% Sauvignon Blanc, 60% Muscadelle
- Acreage: 5 ha
- Soil: Clay-limestone, hillside vineyard
- Harvesting mode: mechanical
- Vinification: Skin maceration, alcoholic fermentation at low temperature (between 16 to 20°C)
- Ageing: On fine lees during 6 to 9 months
- Tasting: Dry white wine, very aromatic, mineral, floral with buttered and full-flavored mouth.
- Service temperature: 15 to 16°C
- Ageing potential: to be drunk young.
- Notes/Press: Vintage 2012 « an hedonistic white Bordeaux wine » 16/20 RVF (Revue des Vins de France)