FRANCE DE BEL - VIN DE FRANCE
- Appellation: Vin de France (from Bordeaux Supérieur vines)
- Grapes varieties: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Acreage: 50 acres
- Soil: Clay-silty with undergrounds of Graves
- Harvesting mode: mechanical
- Vinification: In oak barrels of 500 liters open on the bottom.
- Ageing: In French oak barrels.
- Tasting: precise floral notes, toasted, smoked and gentle spicy notes, grid, liquorice and black fruits. Note of Mukhwas in final. Mouth full and generous
- Service temperature: 15 to 18°C
- Ageing potential: up to 5 years.
- Notes/Press :
- Distinction remarquable wine, Wine tasting Autrement Vin 2012
- RVF Guide of the best French wines 2014: « With tender flavours of menthol, white pepper and crispy red fruits, this cuvée is delicious and very juicy »