CHATEAU DE BEL LA CAPITANE - BORDEAUX SUPERIEUR
- Appellation: Bordeaux Supérieur
- Grapes varieties: 100% Merlot
- Acreage: 1ha28a
- Soil: Clay-silty on limestone layer
- Harvesting mode: mechanical
- Vinification: Grapes are destemmed and vinified in wooden tanks with a maceration of about 3 weeks.
- Ageing: In French oak barrels of 225L, 400L and 500L, 1/3 new.
- Tasting: Sucker wine with round tannins and fresh aromas.
- Service temperature: 15 to 18°C
- Ageing potential: Up to 10 years.
- Notes/Press: Vintage 2011
- Bronze Medal, Los Angeles International Wine Competition 2013
- 86/100 Wine Enthusiast
- 16/20 RVF